Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
KluwerArbitration.com is the world's leading online resource for international arbitration research. It contains a wealth of commentary from expert authors and an extensive collection of primary source materials. Plus, as a subscriber, you gain access to exclusive materials including ICC cases and awards.
Kluwer Law is a collection of Legal literature.
We have access to "International Encyclopaedia for Property and Trust".
- current member of the staff of the Licensee (University of Turku) (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the premises of the Licensee and from such other places where Authorised Users work or study and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication
- walk-in users: persons who are not Authorised Users but who are registered as permitted users of the Licensee's library or information service
- access to the Licensed Materials only from computer terminals within the Library Premises
Authorized users may
- use the licensed Material only for own (educational) purposes
- view the Licensed Material on screen
- print extracts from the Licensed Material
- transmit by print, fax, e-mail. or other method, extracts from the Licensed Material between employees, partners or agents of Licensee
- transmit by print, fax, e-mail, or other method, extracts from the Licensed Material to third parties only in connection with the provision of professional advice provided that no additional fee is directly or indirectly charged for the transmission
Authorized users or Walk-in Users may not
- do or omit to do authorise any other person to do or omit to do any act which would or might invalidate or be inconsistent with any Intellectual Property right of Licensor in the licensed material
- do any act which would be in breach of or in otherwise inconsistent with the moral rights of the authors of the items comprising the licensed materials
- erase, remove, deface or cover any trademark, trade names, numbers, copyright or other proprietary notices, guarantee, designation of origin, means of identification, disclaimer or other statement used on any media containing the Licensed Material or used in relation to it, nor shall licensee authorise an other person to do so
- modify, reverse assemble, decompile or reverse engineer the licensed material or any part thereof, or permit any third party to do so
- make any alterations, additions or amendments to the licensed material
- compine the whole or any part of the licensed material with any other software, data or material
- create derivative works from the whole or any part of the licensed material
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.