Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
LNBIP reports state-of-the-art results in areas related to business information systems and industrial application software development – timely, at a high level, and in both printed and electronic form.
The type of material published includes
- Proceedings (published in time for the respective event)
- Postproceedings (consisting of thoroughly revised and/or extended final papers)
- Other edited monographs (such as, for example, project reports or invited volumes)
- Tutorials (coherently integrated collections of lectures given at advanced courses, seminars, schools, etc.)
- Award-winning or exceptional theses
LNBIP is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, EI and Scopus. LNBIP volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
- current member of the staff of the Licensee (University of Turku) (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the premises of the Licensee and from such other places where Authorised Users work or study and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication
- walk-in users: persons who are not Authorised Users but who are registered as permitted users of the Licensee's library or information service
- access to the Licensed Materials only from computer terminals within the Library Premises
Authorised users and walk-in users may solely for educational, personal, scientific, or research purposes:
- access (including remote access with the exception of walk-in-users), browse, view, collate, display, search and retrieve the Content
- download, store on a hard drive or removable media drive
- print and copy in paper and digital form single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content
- use single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content for the preparation of academic and other educational course materials including print-outs, copies in print and digital format with all rights notices duly presented
Only Authorised Users may
- make a copy of the Content both in electronic and print format for backup purposes only, unless otherwise stated in the License Agreement
- incorporate links on Licensee's intranet and internet websites to the Content in full text format on Springer's Websites
- deliver one copy of a journal article or book chapter as hard copy to another library, for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use
Authorised users or Walk-in Users may not
- directly or indirectly use or assist any third party to use the Content for any commercial or monetary purposes including without limitation any sale, resale, loan, transfer or upload of the Content to a commercial entity's internet website, or otherwise charge a fee for access("Commercial Use"), provide however, that recovery of direct costs by Licensee from Authorized Users, and use of the Content in the course of research funded by a commercial organization shall not violate this sub-section.
Printing and electronic copying
- except as permitted , re-distribute, reproduce, or transmit the Content vy any means including electronic (e.g., via e-mail) nor post it on their personal or public websites or on public networks.
- systematically download any Content, use routines designed to continuously and automatically search and index the Content (full text and meta data), such as web-crawling or spider programs or engage in any activity likely to burden Springer's Webistes
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright or other notices, trademarks,logos, service marks or any other proprietary rights appearing in or on the Content
- update, change, revise, adapt, modify, translate, transform or create any derivative work of the Content
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Licensee may deliver one copy of a journal article or book chapter as hard copy to another library, for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use, but in no case for Commercial Use.