Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
PhilPapers is a comprehensive index and bibliography of philosophy maintained by the community of philosophers. Using advanced trawling techniques and large scale crowdsourcing, we monitor all sources of research content in philosophy, including journals, books, open access archives, and personal pages maintained by academics. We also host the largest open access archive in philosophy. PhilPapers has over 100,000 registered users.
- current member of the staff of the Licensee (University of Turku) (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the premises of the Licensee and from such other places where Authorised Users work or study and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication
- walk-in users: persons who are not Authorised Users but who are registered as permitted users of the Licensee's library or information service
- access to the Licensed Materials only from computer terminals within the Library Premises
Authorized users may
- use the Database for the purposes of research, education, or other non-commercial use
Authorised users or Walk-in Users may not
- Mass-querying of the site using scripts is considered a form of abuse
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.