Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- members of Licensee (University of Turku) limited to research and teaching staff, whether permanent or visiting; employees; students
- on-site users of the Licensee's library and computer network facilities
Authorised users may
- access the content of the online version of the BdSL, display it, and download and print small segments of it. This reproduction is limited to the creation of single copies of a reasonable number of individual records.
- library is authorized to permit use of the online version of BdSL form computer workstations within the library for purposes related to teaching, research, instruction, and continuing education, as well as for personal use,and to provide authoirzed users the rights to make copies as set forth.
Authorised users are not
- permitted to alter the content of the database, to adapt, change, transform, or translate it or to create derivative works base on the content of the database or to use such material in a manner that would infringe the copyright of this material
- LICENSEE will explicitly notify authorized users that they must observe the conditions of this present agreement and of copyright requirements. They will especially make known that unauthorized copying of individual records of other contents of the online version of BdSL is forbidden and further that they may not grant third parties any such permission.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.