Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The Bibliothek deutscher Klassiker is regarded throughout the world as the premier collection of German writing.
The Bibliothek deutscher Klassiker series has been in publication since 1981. It covers the works of major authors spanning eleven centuries and includes historical, philosophical, theological, political and art history texts. Collections of essays, speeches and other non-literary material add context and background material. As every individual text is edited to the same high standard, you can rely on the quality and accuracy of each edition and the collection as a whole.
Now with the cooperation and support of the publishers Deutscher Klassiker Verlag Frankfurt am Main, Chadwyck-Healey is delighted to publish the Bibliothek deutscher Klassiker for the first time in electronic form. The Digitale Bibliothek Deutscher Klassiker provides unparalleled access to the premier collection of German literature
- currently enrolled students, faculty, staff, and visiting scholars, as well as walk-in patrons while they are on-site
Authorized users may
Research and Analysis
- display and use reasonable portions of information contained in the Service for educational or research purposes, including illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, or analysis
Digital and Print Copies
- download or create printouts of a reasonable portion of articles or other works represented in the Service for its own internal or personal use as allowed under the doctrines of "fair use" and "fair dealing"; when required by law for use in legal proceedings or to furnish such information to a third party for the purpose of, or in anticipation of, regulatory approval or purpose provided that hte recipient are advise that the copies are confidential and not for redistribution.
- All downloading, printing and/or electronic storage of materials retrieved through the Service must be retrieved directly from the on-line system for each and every print of digital copy
Electronic Reserves, Coursepacks, and Intranet Use
- Provided that Customer does not circumvent any features or functionality of the Service, Customer may include durable links to articles or other works (or portions thereof) contained in the Service in electronic reserves systems, online course packs and/or intranet sites so long as access to such materials are limited to Authorized Users
Fair Use/Fair Dealing
- use the materials contained within the Service consistent with the doctrines of "fair use" or "fair dealing" as defined under the laws of the United States or England, respectively
- provide to a third party colleague minimal, insubstantial amounts of materials retrieved from the Service for personal use of scholarly, educational research use in hard copy or electronically, provided that in no case any such sharing is done in a manner or magnitude as to act as a replacement for the recipient's or recipient educational institution's own subscription to either the Service of the purchase fo the underlying work.
Authorized users may not
- translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, discover, or modify ProQuest's software
- remove any copyright and other proprietary notices placed upon the Service or any materials retrieved from the Service by ProQuest or its licensors
- Circumvent any use limitation or protection device contained in or placed upon the Service or any materials retrieved from the Service
- use the Service to execute denial or service attacks
- perform automated searches against ProQuest's systems (except for non-burdensome federated search services), including automated "bots", link checkers or other scripts
- provide access to or use of the Services by or for the benefit of any unauthorized school, library, organization or user
- publish, broadcast, sell. use of provide access to the Service or any materials retrieved from the Service in any manner that will infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights of ProQuest of its licensors
- use the Service to create products or perform services which complete or interfere with those of Proquest or its licensors
- Tex mine, data mine or harvest metadata from the Service
- communicate or redistribute materials retrieved from the Service
- download all or parts of the Service in a systematic or regular manner or so as to create a collection of materials comprising all or a material subset of the Service, in any form.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Library Customer may loan digital or print copies of materials retrieved from the Service to other libraries, provided that loans are not done in a manner or magnitude that would replace the receiving library's own subscription to the Service or purchase of the underlying work (e.g., newspaper, magazine, book), Customer complies with any special terms governing specific content or licensors as described in this Agreement with respect to e-books, copying is limited to small portions of a book, and Customer complies with all laws and regulations regarding ILL