Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
A powerful online subscription service bringing news from around the world, translated into English, typically within 24-72 hours from the time of the original publication or broadcast.
The information is obtained from newspaper articles, television and radio broadcasts, online sources, conference proceedings, periodicals, and non-classified reports.
This information is collected and translated by and for the U.S. Government.
- persons affiliated with the Licensee (including employees, affiliated researchers and independent contractors performing work for the Licensee), regardless of physical location
- walk-in members of the general public are considered authorized users when using licensee's terminal within the sites of the licensee
The Licensed Materials may be used for research, education or other non-commercial use as follows:
Authorized users may
- have the right to electronically display the Licensed Materials
Digital and Print Copies
- download, print, and digitally copy or otherwise reproduce by photocopies a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials
- make local digital copies of the Licensed Materials in order to ensure efficient use by Authorized Users by appropriate browser of other software
Collection and information
- be permitted to extract or use information contained in the Licensed Materials for educational, scientific, or research purposes, including extraction and manipulation of information for the purpose of illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research, or analysis.
- transmit to a third party in hard copy or electronically, minimal insubstantial amounts of the Licensed Materials for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for resale. Authorized Users also have the right to use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables and brief excerpt for the Licensed Materials in Authorized User's own scientific, scholarly and educational works
Authorized users may not
- knowingly permit access by other than Authorized Users to the Licensed Materials, and will not be held responsible for unauthorized use, provided the Licensee promptly notifies the Licensor of any such use of which it becomes aware and undertakes reasonable efforts to cause such activity to cease
Modification of Licensed Materials
- modify or create any independent derivative works of the Licensed Materials without express written permission
Removal of Copyright Notice
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the Licensed Materials
Commercial Purposes and Proprietary Rights
- other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement, Licensee may not use the Licensed Materials fo commercial purposes, including but not limited to sale of the Licensed Materials or bulk reproduction or distribution of the Licensed Materials in any form. Licensee acknowledges that the Licensed Materials are proprietary to Owner and shall remain the exclusive property of Owner, and that the Licensee has no vested rights therein other than as set forth herein.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.