Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
This collection includes 48 published works by Winston S. Churchill.
Authorised users are
- current students, faculty, staff, visiting scholars
- walk-in users
- not corporate affiliates, bookstore emplyees or alumni
Authorised users may
- access the Licensed Material only by Secure Authentication in order to search, retrieve, display and view the Licensed Material
- electronically save parts of the Licensed Material
- save and/or deposit parts of the Licensed Material in electronic repositories operated by the Licensee and/or by the Authorised Users on a Secure Network. Access to and use of such repositories shall be limited to Authorised Users
- save and/or deposit in perpetuity parts of the Licensed Material of which they are the authors on any network including networks open to public and to communicate to the public such parts via any electronic network, including wihout limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created
- print out or electronically save up to 10% of any publication forming part of the Licensed Material for personal research and private study purposes only.
- transmit to a third party colleague in hard copy or electronically, minimal, insubstantial amounts (in qualitative and/or quantitative terms) of the Licensed Materials for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for-resale. In addition, Authorized Users have the right to use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables and brief excerpts from the Licensed Materials in the Authorized User's own scientific, scholarly and educational works
- provide single printed or electronic copies of single articles at the request of individual Authorised Users
- display, download and print parts of the Licensed Material for the purpose of promotion of the Licensed Material, testing the Licensed Material or for training Authorised Users
- publicly display or publicly perform parts of the Licensed Material as part of a presentation at a seminar, conference, workshop or other such similar activity
- make such copies of training material and network such training material as may be required for the purpose of using the Licensed Material
- incorporare parts of the Licensed Material in printed or electronic form in assignments and portfolios, theses and dissertations ("Academic works"), including reproduction of the Academic Works for personal use and library deposit. Reproduction in printed or electronic form of Academic Works may be provided to sponsor of such Academic Works. Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner
- incorporare parts of the Licensed Material in printed and electronic course packs, study packs, resource lists and in any other material (including but not limited to multi-media works) to be used in the course of instruction and/or in virtual and managed environments (including but not limited to virtual learning environments, managed learning environments, virtual research environments and library environments) hosted on a Secure Network. Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner
- course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form may also be offered to Authorised Users
- deposit the learning and teaching objects, as referred above, in electronic repositories operated by the Licensee on a secure network. The access and use of such learning and teaching objects shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the applicable repository
Authorised users may not
- sell or resell the Licensed Material unless the Licensee or an Authorised User has been granted prior written consent by the Publisher to do so
- use all or any part of the Licensed Material for any Commercial Use or for any purpose other than Educational Purposes
- display or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created, other than by a Secure Network
- remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, text acknowledging or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear
- alter, adapt or modify the Licensed Material, except to the extent necessary to make it perceptible on a computer screen, or as otherwise permitted. For avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted
- perform automated searches or scripts on the publisher's platform which are likely to burden the publisher's services
- systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the material for any purpose except as permitted by law or as authorised by the publisher.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may supply to a user authorised by another library (whether by post, fax or secure electronic transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing) a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document.