Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The Literary Encyclopedia is a constantly evolving and updating repository of authoritative reference work about literary and cultural history. All our articles are solicited by invitation from specialist scholars in higher education institutions all over the world, refereed and approved by subject editors in our Editorial Board. The LE is thus uniquely selective, reliable and authoritative. Its online format allows for rapid publication and frequent updating of articles; its integrated digital resources (author life-chronologies, customisable timelines, thematic or course-oriented bookshelves, related article clusters, critical bibliographies) respond dynamically to teaching and learning demands.
- current student (undergraduates and postgraduates), member of staff (whether on a permanent or temporary basis) or contractor of the Authorised institution
- walk-in-users only for the time they are within the physical premises of Authorised Institution
Authorized users may for Educational purposes only
- make such local electronic copies of all or part of the material, provide that such use is subject to all the terms and conditions of this License
- electronically save parts of the Licensed work
- print out copies of parts of the Licensed work
- provide single printed or electronic copies of parts of the Licensed Work at the request of individual Authorised users
- incorporate parts of the Licensed Work for use by Authorized users in printed and electronic course packs, study packs, resource lists and in any other material (including but not limited to multi-media works) to be used in the course of instruction and/or in virtual and managed environments (including but not limited to virtual learning environments, managed learning environments, virtual research environments and library environments) hosted on a Secure Network. Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner. Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as Braille, may also be offered to Authorised users
- incorporate parts of the Licensed Work in printed or electronic form in assignments and portfolios, theses and dissertations ("the academic works") including the reproductions of the Academic works for personal use and library deposit if such use conforms to the customary and usual practice of the Licensee. Reproductions in printed or electronic form of Academic works may be provided to sponsors of such Academic works. Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner
- display, download and print parts of the Licensed work for a purpose of the promotion of the licensed work, testing the Licensed work or training for Authorized users
- publicly display or perform parts of the Licensed work as part of a presentation at a seminar, conference, workshop or other such similar activity
- make such copies of training material and network as may be required for the purpose of the using the Licensed work
Authorized users may not
- sell or resell the Licensed Work unless prior written consent by The Literary Dictionary Company Limited to do so
- remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, text acknowledging or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear
- alter, adapt or modify the Licensed material, except to the extent necessary to make it perceptible on a computer screen, or as otherwise permitted in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted
- display or distribute any part of the Licensed work on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet or WWW, or any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created, other than by a Secure Network
- use any part of the Licensed work for any Commercial use or for any purpose other than Educational Purposes
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.