Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Cambridge Books Online includes
- Cambridge Journals Digital Archive
- Language and Linguistics Collection
- Journal of Social Policy Archive
- Turku university students
- current members of faculty and other staff or members of Turku university whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis.
- walk-in users
* Permitted use
Allowed for authorized users
to access, search, view, retrieve and display the Online products for personal use only
- for each online product, copy and paste one chapter of each title in the collection in question, or up to 5 % of the pages from the total collection, whichever is the greater during any given four-week period.
- for each online product, make printed copies of one chapter or up to 20% of the pages from the total collection, whichever is greater, during any given four-week period.
Commercial use is prohibited
- Incorporate parts of the online product(s) in course packs and/or electronic reserves to be used by authorized users in the course of instruction (but not for commercial use) at Your institution and hosted on a secure network.
- Each such item shall be subject to any limits detailed in clauses * and shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and author of the extract, title and author of the work, copyright notice, and the Publisher.
- Copies of such items shall be deleted by You when they are no longer used for such purpose.
- Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as audio or braille, may also be offered to authorized users who, in Your reasonable opinion, are visually impaired.
- Allowed to download the online products to a maximum of the 5 hand held devices for their personal use only provided that the limits detailed in clause *.
Allowed to supply to the library of another institution (whether by post, fax or secure transmission, using Ariel of its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing), for the purposes of individual research or private study by an authorized user of the library and not for commercial use, a single paper copy of an individual document forming part of the online product(s), provided that any limits detailed in clauses *.