Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Blackwell Legacy Backfiles
- This material consists backfiles of journal articles from Blackwell publishing
- Turku university students
- current members of Turku university staff, whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis.
- walk-in users
Allowed for authorized users to
search, view, retrieve and display the licensed material
electronically save parts of the licensed material for personal use
Printing and downloading
Print off single copies of parts of the licensed material
Distribute single copies of parts of the Licensed Material in print or electronic form to other authorized users.
Prohibited for authorized users to
- alter the authors' names or the publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the licensed material.
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the licensed material for any purpose except for authorized users.
- may provide, by electronic means, to a user at another library or elsewhere, a retained electronic copy of any part of the licensed material.
- mount or distribute any part of the licensed material on any electronic network, including without limitation the internet and the world wide web, other than the secure network without the publisher's explicit written permission.
Nothing in this license shall in any way exclude, modify or affect anything the licensee is allowed to do in respect of any of the licensed materials under any statutory rights granted by the copyright designs and patents act 1988 and any amending legislation.
Course or study packs
- Incorporate parts of the licensed material in printed or electronic course or study packs for the use of authorized users in the course of instruction. Each such item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and author of extract, title and author of work, and publisher.
- Copies of such items shall be deleted by the licensee when they are no longer required for such purpose.
- Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as audio or braille, may also be offered to authorized users who, in the reasonable opinion of the licensee, are visually impaired.
Publisher's explicit written permission must be obtained in order to
- use the whole or any part of the licensed material for any commercial use.
- systematically distribute the whole or part of the licensed material to anyone other than authorized users.
- publish, distribute or make available the licensed material, works based on the licensed material of works which combine it with any other material, other than as permitted in this license.