Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- Biology E-Books collection 2013-2014
- Brill’s New Pauly Supplements Online
- Encyclopedia of Ancient Greek Language & Linguistics Online
- New Pauly Online
- Turku university students
- current members of staff of the faculty and other staff of the licensee (Turku university) whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis.
- walk-in users
In accordance with the copyright law of the Netherlands
Authorized users are allowed
- to search, view, retrieve and display the licensed materials
Printing, copying, saving
- to print a copy or download and save documents for personal use.
- to use text mining technologies to derive information from the licensed materials.
- to distribute a copy of documents in print or electronic form to other authorized users or to other individual scholars collaborating with authorized users but only for the purposes of research and private study.
- for the avoidance of doubt, this shall include the distribution of a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student authorized user in a class at the licensee's institution.
- to download a copy of documents and share the same with authorized users or other individual scholars collaborating in a specific research project with such authorized users provided that it is held accessed within a closed network that is not accessible to any person not directly involved in such collaboration and provided that it is deleted from such network immediately upon completion of the collaboration.
- to use individual parts of the licensed materials within learning objects for the licensee's teaching, learning or training purposes.
Prohibited for authorized users
- to remove or alter the author's names or the publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the licensed materials.
- to systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts or make multiple copies of any part of the licensed materials for any purpose other than expressly permitted by this license.
- to prepare derivative works or download, mount or distribute any part of the licensed material on any electronic system or network, including without limitation the internet and the world wide web, other that the secure network.
- reverse engineer, decompile, alter, abridge or otherwise modify the licensed materials or any part of them for any purpose whatsoever.
Licensee may supply to an authorized user of another library within the same country as the licensee, whether by post or fax or secure transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing, for the purposes of research or private study and not for commercial use, a single paper copy of an electronic original of a document.
- Licensee may incorporate parts of the licensed materials in printed course packs and electronic reserve collections and in virtual learning environments for the use of authorized users in the course of instruction, at the licensee's institution, but not for commercial use.
- Each such item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source listing title and author of the extract, title and author of the work, and publisher. Copies of such items shall be deleted by the licensee when they are no longer used for such purpose.
- Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as audio or braille, may also be offered to authorized users who are visually impaired.
Publisher's written permission must be obtained to
- The publisher's explicit written permission must be obtained in order to use all or any part of the licensed materials for any commercial use.
- systematically distribute the whole or any part of the licensed materials to anyone other than authorized users.
- publish, distribute or make available the licensed materials, works based on the licensed materilas or works which combine them with any other material, other than as permitted in this license.
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the licensed materilas, except the extent necessary to make them perceptible on a computer screen or as otherwise permitted in this license, to authorized users. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted.