Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
E-journals and e-books
- Molecular Genetics of Mycobacteria
- Cheese and Microbes
- One Health
- Clinical Laboratory Management, Second Edition
- Forgotten People, Forgotten Diseases, Second Edition
- To Catch a Virus
- Regulation of Bacterial Virulence
- Food Microbiology, Fourth Edition
- Molecular Microbiology, Third edition. 2016
- Clinical Virology, Fourth edition. 2017
- Myeloid Cells in Health and Diseases: A Synthesis Gordon. 2017
- registered student of Turku university
- faculty member, staff member, or affiliated researcher, who is employed, an/or conducting research, physically at licensee’s (Turku university’s) location.
- walk-in users
Permitted for authorized users
Print, download, extraction and other
Consistent with the fair use provisions of section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.
- to display, print, download, extract, share with authorized users, or use individual chapters of content contained in the licensed materials for educational, scientific, or research purposes, including extraction and manipulation of information for the purpose of illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research, or analysis.
Text and data mining
- to engage in text and data mining (TDM) meaning: downloading, extracting and indexing information from the licensed materials.
- Where required, TDM includes mounting, loading and integrating the results on a server used for the licensee's text-mining system and evaluate and interpret the TDM output for access and use by authorized users.TDM may be undertaken on either locally loaded licensed materials or as mutually agreed.
Authorized users' access to the licensed materials is controlled by valid Internet Protocol (IP) address(es) or range(s) of IP addresses.
- Licensee (Turku university) may download and print individual articles that are faxed, mailed, hand-delivered, or scanned and transmitted electronically to a requester under Turku university library’s interlibrary loan procedures, so long as the requesting institution is a non-commercial library located in the same country as Turku university.
- No other form of electronic transmission or forwarding of licensed materials is permitted.