Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The fully-updated 2nd ed. of this award winning book on mental health presents a comprehensive overview of the many genetic, neurological, social, and psychological factors that affect mental health, also describing the impact of mental health on the individual and society and illustrating the factors that aid positive mental health.
Authorized users are
- full-time and part-time students of Turku university
- faculty, staff, researchers and other affiliated to Turku university
- walk-in users
Authorized users may
- access, search, browse and view
- print, download and store a reasonable portion of individual items from the subscribed products for the exclusive use of such authorized user
- provide print or electronic copies of individual items from the subscribed products to other authorized users and to third-party colleagues for their scholarly or research use
- store individual journal articles from the ScienceDirect subscribed products in the private library of a social networking site for the authorized user's own personal use only.
- share individual journal articles from the ScienceDirect subscribed products with a limited number of third party colleagues as part of an invitation only working group on non-commercial platforms or tools, for personal, scholarly or research use and
- access, search, browse, view, print, make electronic copies and store for the exclusive use of such authorized user.
Authorized user may not
- abridge, modify, translate or create any derivative work based on the subscribed products, except to the extent necessary to make them perceptible on a computer screen to authorized users
- remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices, other notices or disclaimers as they appear in the subscribed products
- use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices to continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link, index or disrupt the working of the subscribed products
- substantially or systematically reproduce, retain, redistribute or disseminate online the subscribed products or
- post individual items from the subscribed products on social networking sites.
The subscriber may
print and deliver book chapters from the ScienceDirect subscribed products to fulfill requests as part of the practice commonly known as "interlibrary loan" from non-commercial libraries located within the same country as the subscriber (Turku university).