Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Routledge historical resources
- History of Feminism. The History of Feminism series aims to make key archival source material available to scholars, researchers, postgraduates and undergraduates working in the fields of women and gender studies, women's history and women's writing. Subject matter and texts are selected for their decisive contribution to the feminist history of ideas in an international context.
Authorised users are
- enrolled post-graduate and undergraduate students of Turku university
- faculty members of Turku university and Turku University Hospital, including permanent, temporary, contractor or exchange faculty for the duration of their assignment
- staff members of Turku university and Turku University Hospital, whether on a permanent, temporary, contractor visiting basis
- contract personnel directly involved in educational and research activities of Turku university
- walk-in users
Authorised users may
- search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials on the device to which the licensed materials are downloaded
Printing and copying
- print the Licensed Materials or any part thereof (limited to thirty (30) pages, per authorised user, per log-in session)
- copy and paste up to one thousand (1000) words from the licensed materials per authorised user, per session; and/or
- copy and paste up to one thousand (1000) words per Ebook, per authorised user, per session for personal use.
- for the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this licence permits the licensed materials, whether with DRM or DRM Free to be emailed or otherwise distributed in any way by authorised users even for personal use.
- copy, paste and print the Licensed Materials or any part thereof without page or word restrictions for Personal Use only.
Text and data mining (TDM)
- Written permission must be obtained from the publisher, to perform and engage in text and data mining activities.
- Requests for which, shall specify if text and data mining activities are to be for commercial or non-commercial use. Permission for which shall not be unreasonably be withheld by the publisher; provided that authorized users only engage in text and data mining activities for legitimate academic research and other educational purposes. Applicable ‘cost-recovery fees’ will be determined by the publisher upon receipt of each request
Authorised users shall not
- remove or alter the authors’ names or the publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials;
- systematically print or make electronic copies of multiple extracts of the licensed materials, including complete ebooks, for any purpose;
- upload or distribute any part of the licensed materials on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the secure network; or
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the licensed materials and/or the online services.
The publisher's written consent must be obtained in order to use all or any part of the licensed materials for any commercial use
- systematically distribute the whole or any part of the licensed materials to anyone other than authorised users;
- copy, duplicate, publish, create derivate works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, distribute or make available all or any portion of the licensed materials (as applicable), works based on the licensed materials or works which combine the licensed materials with any other material, in any form or media or by any means, other than as permitted in this licence; or
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the licensed materials. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words within the licensed materials or their order is permitted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the licensee may not incorporate all or any part of the licensed materials in course packs or the electronic reserve without the prior written consent of the publisher or the publisher’s representative, and any such usage may be subject to further terms and conditions.
- A link (either via uniform resource locator, digital object identifier or equivalent) to the licensed materials may be incorporated in the electronic reserve.