Authorised users shall not
- remove or alter the authors’ names or the publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials;
- systematically print or make electronic copies of multiple extracts of the licensed materials, including complete ebooks, for any purpose;
- upload or distribute any part of the licensed materials on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the secure network; or
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the licensed materials and/or the online services.
The publisher's written consent must be obtained in order to use all or any part of the licensed materials for any commercial use
- systematically distribute the whole or any part of the licensed materials to anyone other than authorised users;
- copy, duplicate, publish, create derivate works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, distribute or make available all or any portion of the licensed materials (as applicable), works based on the licensed materials or works which combine the licensed materials with any other material, in any form or media or by any means, other than as permitted in this licence; or
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the licensed materials. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words within the licensed materials or their order is permitted.