Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
SAGE Research Methods Video can help students learn research skills by watching and listening and can help teaching faculty deliver memorable research methods and statistics lessons by providing interactive, engaging, visual content.
Authorized users are
- current students, undergraduates and postgraduates
- employee, whether on a permanent or temporary basis or contractor of the customer or alumni
- walk-in users
Authorized users may
Download and copy
- download and digitally copy a *reasonable amount of the products.
- electronically display the products to the extent necessary to further the intent and purpose of this agreement.
- use a *reasonable amount of each of the products in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by customer
- transmit to a third party colleague *reasonable amounts of the products for educational purposes but in no event for commercial use.
- use the licensed material to perform and engage in text mining/data mining activities for legitimate academic research and other educational purposes. Those uses beyond educational use shall require SAGE's permission.
* not more than 10% of any individual book, journal issue or video content where these are included in a database, and not more than 5 % of the total database content.
Authorised users may not
- use, alter, decompile, modify, display or distribute the products as follows:
- remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, text acknowledging, attributions or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear.
- alter, decompile, adapt or modify the products, except to the extent necessary to make it perceptible on a computer screen and as enabled by the software and hardware used to view the products, or as otherwise permitted in this agreement. Alteration of words or images or their order is strictly prohibited
- No commercial use of the products shall be permitted unless the customer or an authorized user has been granted prior written consent by an authorized representative of SAGE. Use of all or any part of the products for any commercial use or for any purpose other than educational purposes is prohibited.
- display or distribute any part of the products on any electronic network, including without limitation, the internet, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created, other than by a secure authentication; print and distribute any portion(s) of the products to persons or entities other than the customer or authorized users.
- public display or screening. Display or screen the product(s) or portions thereof publicly for entertainment or non-educational use.
Customer, the institutions and authorized users may use a *reasonable amount of products in the preparation of course packs or other educational materials for use only within the authorized user's institution.
* not more than 10% of any individual book, journal issuea or video content where these are included in a database, and not more than 5 % of the total database content.