Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Nature Archive (by Springer)
1950-1986 and 1987-1996
- Licensee's (University of Turku) full time and part time faculty members, students and staff members, researchers, contractors
- authorized walk-in users
Authorised users may
- use solely for educational, personal, scientific, or research purposes
- access, browse, view, collate, display, search and retrive the Content
Storing and printing
- download, store a hard drive or removable media drive, print and copy in paper and digital form single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content
- use single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content for the preparation of academic and other educational course materials including print-outs, copies in print and digital format with all rights duly present
Text and Data Mining (TDM)
- TDM means the computational process designed to perform automated searches of the licensed material on the licensors server (or locally loaded licensed material if mutually agreed in advance with the applicable fees), the sorting, parsing, addition or removal of linguistic structures, and the selection and inclusion of content into an index or database for purposes of classification or recognition of relations and associations.
- 'TDM output' means the result of any TDM activity in respect of selected mined content from the licensed material extraction, alternative representation or translation, expression or discussion of any extracts, whether in the form of a direct extraction or a representation in any form.
- Licensor grants the licensee (Turku university) the revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable right and permits TDM of licensed material only by licensee and authorized users during the term, TDM activities are limited to internal research purposes.
- TDM output itself may not be used for purposes that are intended for or directed towards direct commercial advantage or monetary compensation by means of sale, resale, rent licence, loan, transfer or any other form of commercial exploitation ("commercial purposes") of the TDM output. Licensee may where required, mount, load and integrate the results on a server used for the licensee's text-mining system and evaluate and interpret the TDM output for access and use by authorized users.
Authorised users may not
- use or assist any third party to use the Content for any commercial or monetary purposes including without limitation any sale, resale, loan, transfer or upload of the Content to a commercial entity's internet website
- re-distribute, reproduce, or transmit the Content by any means including electronic (e. g., via e-mail) nor post it on their personal use or public websites or on public networks
- systemically download any Content, use routines designed to constinously and automatically search and index the Content (full text and meta data)
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright or other notices, trademarks, logos, service marks or any other proprietary rights appearing in or on the Content
- update, change, revise, adapt, modify, translate, transform or create any derivative work of the Content
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Licensee may deliver one copy of a journal article or book chapter as hard copy to another library, for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use, but in no case for Commercial Use.