Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
These terms and conditions concern journals as below
- Journal of Cell Science
- The Journal of Experimental Biology.
Academic or educational use
- Copying is done by a member of staff of the university
- Copying is for distribution without profit to student members of that institution for educational purposes only
- Copying is from the original article
- The Company of Biologists allows readers* to copy, download and print out, for private study, single articles which are published by The Company of Biologists, without permission and without charge beyond the actual cost of copying, provided the copying is done by the person requiring its use or by an employee of the institution to which he/she belongs.
- Electronic copies must keep the article in its original form and any extracts of articles must be retyped verbatim.
- They may not be placed on the public internet or linked to or from an external or third party website.
- All articles and extracts of articles must include the identity of the author, the title of the work and journal from which it is extracted.
Authorised users are
- Turku university students
- current members of the faculty and other staff of Turku university
Authorised users may
- use the licensed materials for the purposes of research, teaching, private study only, and not for any Commercial Use.
- retrieve, display, download and print out copies of individual articles or other individual items from the Licensed Materials through use of secure network but shall be subject to the copyright policy.
- each copy of the Licensed Materials (or any part thereof) shall carry an appropriate acknowledgement of the authors, journal, year, volume, issue, page citation and publisher
Authorised users may not
- remove or alter the author’s name(s) or the publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or any and all disclaimers as they appear in the licensed materials
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts or make multiple copies of any part of the licensed materials for any purpose other than that permitted by this licence
- prepare derivative works or download, mount or distribute any part of the licensed material on any electronic system or network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than by the licensee's secure network approved in advance by The Company of Biologists, except where expressly permitted under this licence
- sell or resell the licensed materials unless The Company of Biologists has given written permission to do so; or
- alter, abridge or otherwise modify the licensed materials or any part of them for any purpose whatsoever.
- access only via Turku university's secure network
- use via open proxies and other non-authenticated proxy servers are prohibited.
- Turku university Library is permitted to supply to the user of another library in the same country as the licensee for non-commercial use (whether by post, fax or secure intermediate electronic transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing), for the purposes of research or private study, a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual article forming part of the licensed material provided such supply is via fax or paper document delivery, subject to the following limitations:
* Licensee may fulfil occasional requests only from another library
* For requests for copying beyond the scope of the paragraphs above, the requesting library must seek permission from The Company of Biologists and may make a request for permission directly to The Company of Biologists by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Redistribution of the Licensed Materials to non-authorised users in electronic or digit