Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
New Oxford Shakespeare Online -materials
from Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
- an individual who is authorised by the Licensee (University of Turku) to access the Licensee's information services available through the Licensee's Secure Network and who is
- affiliated with the Licensee as a current student, faculty, library patron or employee, whether from a computer or terminal on the Licensee's Secure Network, or offsite via a modem link to a valid IP address on the Licensee's Secure Network
- physically present on the Licensee's premises
Authorised users may
- access the Licensed Works by means of a Secure Network in order to search the Licensed Works and to view, retrieve, and display portions thereof
- print out single copies of short extracts from the Licensed Works
- electronically save short extracts from the Licensed Works
Authorised users may not
- use all or any part of the Licensed Works for any Commercial Use
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire, or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Works
- systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Works for any purpose
- display or distribute any part of the Licensed Works on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than a Secure Network
- remove or alter Licensor's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Works
- permit anyone other than Authorised Users to access or use the Licensed Works
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.