Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Ovid ebooks includes medicine, nursing, and health sciences ebooks.
- currently enrolled students, faculty and a staff of Licensee and authorized walk-in-users, solely to the extent such enrolled students, faculty, staff and walk-in-users are accessing the Products in accordance with the Permitted use
Authorized users may
- means the limited purposes for which Authorized Users use the Products, specifically online use of and access to the Products for internal management, reference, education, research and training purposes
- using the provided "print" and "save" functionality through the Platform for the limited portions of the products
- the Permitted Use for specific Products may vary, and additional and/or different uses may be permitted if and to the extent specified in the applicable order
- The use of the Products can be incorporated into course packs and e-reserves only through the use of Jumpstarts. For purposes of this Agreement jumpstarts shall be defined as links from licensee's web pages to virtually any point within an Ovid session
- for pay-per-view (PPV) deposit account journal article access, an Authorized User may only retain one print copy of the accessed article. The retained printed copy is for single use only and may not be redistributed for any purpose other than its original use, or if needed as support documentation for a FDA filing or other such use. The original e-format may not be downloaded and/or saved to any tangible medium. Any request other than for the original use would be deemed a separate use occasion and the Authorized User will need to access any additional copy or copies from the PPV-deposit website.
Authorised users may not
- copy or duplicate in whole or in substantial part, the Products
- distribute, transmit, publish, transfer or commercially exploit the Products, in whole or in part
- incorporate any part of the Products in printed or electronic course or study packs, unless expressly permitted by the Permitted Use
- use the platforms or products to provide service bureau, time sharing or similar services to third parties
- reverse engineer decompile or modify the Products in whole or in part
- use the platforms, the products or the information contained therein or results derived therefrom to develop any products or services that could be competitive with the platforms and or products or any other products or services provided by Ovid or its affiliates
- alter, remove or otherwise hinder the delivery of any copyright, disclaimer or other proprietary notice appearing in the platforms or products
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
for interlibrary (ILL) purposes, print data obtained from searches and transmit the printed document through Subscriber's traditional ILL polices and procedures and in compliance with Section 108 of the United States Copyright Act and such other uses as may be set forth or referenced in an applicable Order