The material may be used for the purposes of study, teaching and research.
Authorized and walk-in users may
- browse, search and retrieve the licensed material
- print or electronically save parts of the material
Authorized users may also:
- distribute single copies of individual items of the licensed material in incidental and non-systematic manner in print or electronic form to colleagues whether authorized users or not, for the purposes of scientific research and communication. Licensed material may not be incorporated into an unrestricted database or website.
- incorporate articles included in the Licensed material in academic works provided that such articles are not included in a repository separate from the academic works
- display, download or print trademarks, logos and screenshots of the material for the purpose of internal marketing or for training
- link to the licensed material from their web sites.