Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Foreign Office Files for the Middle East, 1971-1981 addresses the policies, economies, political relationships and significant events of every major Middle East power. It includes diplomatic correspondence, minutes, reports, political summaries and personality profiles.
- full and part time students (including students enrolled in distance education programs offered or sponsored by the Licensee) and employees (including faculty, staff, alumni, affiliated researchers and independent contractors)
- walk-ins: patrons not affiliated with the Licensee who are physically present on the Licensee's premises
Authorised Users may
- use the Licensed Materials for the purposes of research, education, or other non-commercial use
Downloading, printing and storing
- download unlimited portions of the Licensed Materials
- store in electronic format in secure electronic data files or print a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for use only in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by the licensee.
- engage in text/data mining activities in relation to the licensed materials, subject to Licensor's prior written consent if such activities involve automated extraction of data directly from the licensed materials.
- store in electronic format in secyre electronic data files all or any portion of the licensed materials for the sole purpose of data mining.
- transmit to a third party colleague in hard copy or electronically, minimal, insubstantial amounts (defined as no more than 5 % of the total collection) of the Materials for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for re-sale.
Authorised Users may not
- use the Licensed Materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the sale of the Licensed Materials or bulk reproduction or distribution of the Licensed Materials in any form to any unauthorized users or third parties.
- re-publish any items from the Licensed Materials, unless Authorized User has first obtained copyright permission from the appropriate copyright holder or archive
- modify, change or develop the Licensed Materials in any way or create a derivative work of the Licensed Materials without the prior written permission of Licensor
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the Licensed Materials
- infringe any moral rights (Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or if such acts take place outside the UK, in accordance with any equivalent legislation applicable in that territory) that subsist in respect of the Licensed Materials
- remove, bypass, circumvent, neutralize, or modify any of the technological protection measures used for the Licensed Materials
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.