The material may be used for the purposes of study, teaching and research.
Authorized and walk-in users may
- Authorised Users may access, download, store, search and print hard copy of text.
- Copying must be limited to making a single printed copy or electronic copies of a
reasonable number of individual articles, chapters or other similar items.
- Access is granted ... solely for private study or research for a non-commercial purpose by Authorised Users
Authorized users may also:
- may use the Publications for educational resources, such as "course packs", made available solely to Authorised Users, provided that electronic copies included in General Ts and Cs 2017 –version dated 16 Se3ptember 2016 such educational resources are removed or deleted at the end of the semester or term in which the relevant course ends.
- may also make brief quotations from the content of the Publications, with the customary acknowledgement of the source
- copy and transmit content from individual online articles in "person-toperson" and non-systematic scholarly exchanges of information