Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
LearnTechLib encompasses 30+ years and 135,000+ peer-reviewed full-text documents and abstracts of published international journal articles, conference papers from 265,000+ leading authors and additional multimedia-rich resources including:
- students, faculty, researchers or employees
- users who are physically present in the library
Authorised users may
- search, retrieve, display and view the Archive
- download, save and transmit by email reasonable amounts of the Archive for personal use
- create persistent links to individual articles for access by authorized users from within secure networks and for distribution to authorized users by such methods as email and through electronic learning environments.
- transmit to a third-party colleague in hard copy or electronically, reasonable amounts of the Archive for personal use or scholarly or educational use or scientific research.
- incorporate reasonable amounts of the Archive, whether in print or electronic format, in course packs, handouts, study packs,resource lists, and in any other material to be used in the course of instruction and/or in electronic learning environments, and to be distributed to authorized users through such methods as email, electronic learning environments and in person.
- conduct research or employing data or text mining of the Archive and disseminate results publicly for non-commercial purposes.
Authorised users may not
- systematic download (e.g. spidering), print for "fee-for-service" purposes and/or systematic make electronic copies for transmission to non-subscribers
- utilize the Archive for commercial purposes
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright of othe nnotices included in the Archive or the materials
- use materials in a manner that would infringe the copyright therein under the laws of any country.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Licensee may use materials that have been printed from the Archive in Interlibrary Loan in accordance with Canadian, U.S:, and international copyright laws and conventions.