Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) Digital Library includes the following:
- Telecommunications (58 e-books)
- Security (5 e-books)
- Employees of the Licensee
- Students of the Licensee officially registered at the Authorised Sites
- Persons with legal access to the Licensee's collections and facilities, via the Licensee's Serure Network
- Walk in Users
Authorised users may
- Read, download, save or print content from the Licensed Materials solely for the non-commercial, educational and research purposes of the Licensee and the Authorised Users at the Authorised Sites
- Quote brief extracts from the content of the Licensed Materials which may be used for "person to person" and non-commercial, non-systematic scholarly exchanges of information purposes only provided that all such extracts are accompanied with an acknowledgement that they have been obtained from the Licensed Materials.
- incorporate parts of the Licensed Materials in printed or electronic course packs or in a virtual learning environment for the Authorised Users ... at the Licensee's institution, provided that
- such electronic course packs or the virtual learning environment are accessed via the Licensee's Secure Network only
- the incorporated parts are acconpanied with
- an acknowledgement that they have been obtained from the Licensed Materials and Platform
- an acknowledgement of the title, author and publisher of the incorporated parts.
Authorised users may not
- copy, amend, modify or alter in any way the content of the Platform and/or Licensed Materials, including removing or altering the author's names, copyright notices or any other information that appears on the Platform and/or in the Licensed materials
- systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts or make multiple copies of any part of the Platform and /or Licensed Materials for any purpose
- systematically or programmatiically download ...large amounts of content from the Platform
- publicly display or distribute any part of the Platform or Licensed Materials in other that the Licensee's Secure Networks
- use for any type of commercial use
- systematically distribute to anyone other than the Authorised Users
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorised Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
A hard copy printed from the original digital form may be supplied to a non-for-profit institutional library within the same country as the Licensee by mail.