Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
All collections of Digital National Security Archive DNSA and Documents on British Policy Overseas.
"Authorized user" means only
- currently enrolled students, faculty, staff, and visiting scholars, as well as walk-in patrons while they are on-site
Authorised users may
- use for Customer’s internal research or educational purposes
Research and Analysis
- display and use reasonable portions of information contained in the Service for educational or research purposes, including illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, or analysis.
Digital and Print Copies
- download or create printouts of a reasonable portion of articles or other works represented in the Service for own internal or personal use
Electronic Reserves, Coursepacks, and Intranet Use
- include durable links to articles or other works (or portions thereof) contained in the Service in electronic reserves systems, online course packs and/or intranet sites so long as access to such materials are limited to Authorized Users only
- provide to a third party colleague minimal, insubstantial amounts of materials retrieved from the Service for personal use or scholarly, educational research use
Authorised users may not
- publish, broadcast or sell any materials retrieved through the Products
- download all or parts of the Products in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a collection of materials comprising all or part of the Products (whether or not such collection is in electronic or print form)
- Perform automated searches against ProQuest’s systems (except for non-burdensome federated search services), including automated “bots,” link checkers or other scripts;
Video and Audio
- shall not download or otherwise copy the streaming videos or audio contained in the Service
- must secure permission from ProQuest’s Licensor and/or the copyright holder for any public performance other than reasonable classroom and educational uses
- use the materials in any manner that will infringe the copyright or other proprietary right of ProQuest or its licensor
- use the Products to execute denial of service attacks nor may you perform automated searches againts ProQuest's systems to the extent such searches unduly burden ProQuest's systems
- Remove any copyright and other proprietary notices placed upon the Service or any materials retrieved from the Service by ProQuest or its licensors
- Text mine, data mine or harvest metadata from the Service;
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Library Customer may loan digital or print copies of materials retrieved from the Service to other libraries, provided that (i) loans are not done in a manner or magnitude that would replace the receiving library’s own subscription to the Service or purchase of the underlying work (e.g., newspaper, magazine, book), (ii) Customer complies with any special terms governing specific content or licensors as described in this Agreement, (iii) with respect to ebooks, copying is limited to small portions of a book, and (iv) Customer complies with all laws and regulations regarding ILL