Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
EconLit is a business and economics database.
- Turku university students
- current members of the faculty and other staff of Turku university whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis
- walk-in users -Notice! walk-in-users have more limited rights than authorized users mentioned above!
May be used for the purpose of education, teaching, distance learning, private study, retrieving information and/or research. May also be used for administrative purposes associated with the normal practices and activities of University of Turku.
Authorized Users and Walk-in-Users may:
- Search, retrieve, download, view and display the Licensed Material.
- Electronically save copies of parts of the Licensed Material.
- Print off single copies of parts of Licensed Material.
- Distribute single copies of parts of the Licensed Material in print or electronic form (including email) to third parties for the purposes of scientific research and communication or to be used for the basis of discussion groups.
- Publicly display or publicly perform parts of the Licensed Material as part of a presentation at a seminar, conference, or workshop, or other such similar activity.
- Reading impaired Authorized and Walk-in-Users may use Braille displays, voice synthesizers and other devices to enable use of the Licensed Material.
Authorized users may:
- Make a reasonable number of photocopies of parts of the Licensed Material.
- Distribute parts of the Licensed Material in print or electronic form including email to other Authorized and Walk-in-Users. This shall include the distribution of a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student Authorized User taking part in a course at the Licensee’s institution.
- Via linking to the Licensor’s server and/or through electronic saving incorporate parts of the Licensed Material and electronic course packs, study packs, resource lists and in any other material (including but not limited to multi-media works) to be used in the course of instruction and/or in virtual and managed environments (including but not limited to virtual learning environments, managed learning environments, virtual research environments and library environments) hosted on a Secure Network. Each item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and copyright owner. Course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as Braille, may also be offered to Authorized Users who, in the reasonable opinion of the Licensee, are reading impaired.
Authorized Users or Walk-In-Users may not:
- Permit anyone other than Authorized or Walk-In-Users to access or use the Licensed Material, save as permitted in this Agreement
- Systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Material save as permitted in this Agreement.
- Display or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than a Secure Network save as permitted in this Agreement.
- Use the whole or any part of the Licensed Material for any Commercial Use or any purpose other than Educational and/or administrative purposes.
- Remove or alter the authors’ names or the Licensor’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Material.
- Publish, distribute or make available the Licensed Material, works based on the Licensed Material or works which combine it with any other material, save as permitted in this Agreement.
- Alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Licensed Material, except to the extent necessary to make it perceptible on a screen, to Authorized and Walk-in Users save as permitted in this agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.