Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The MLA Bibliography contains bibliographic information on modern language and litterature. Topics include e.g.: literary theory and criticism, dramatic arts (film, radio, television, theater), folklore and linguistics.
- Current members of the faculty, researchers and other staff of the Licensee (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis), registered library patrons and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution,
- Persons who are not Authorised Users but who are permitted to access the Secure Network from computer terminals within the Licensee's Premises.
All users may:
- Search, download, view, retrieve and display citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof.
- Electronically save individual articles or items of citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof
- Print off limited copies of citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof.
- Distribute single copies of parts of citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof in print or electronic form to other Authorised and Walk-in-Users
- Publicly display or publicly perform parts of the Licensed Material as part of a presentation at a seminar, conference, or workshop, or other such similar activity as long as such use is in accordance with Copyright Law and is not restricted in the copyright statement accompanying the materials to be used.
- Incorporate parts of the Licensed Material in printed or electronic form in Academic Works, including reproductions of the Academic Works for personal use and library deposit
Only authorised users may:
- distribute single copies of parts of the licensed material in print or electronic form to third party colleagues for the purposes of scientific research and communication or to be used for the basis of discussion groups.
- incorporate links to the Licensed Material in electronic reserves for the use of authorised users in the course of instruction.
- deposit the learning and teaching objects in electronic repositories operated by the Licensee on a Secure Network. .
- Remove or alter the authors'; names or the Licensor's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Material.
- Systematically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Material, save as permitted elsewhere in this Agreement.
- Provide, by electronic means, to a user at another library or elsewhere, a retained electronic copy of any part of the Licensed Material, save as permitted elsewhere in this Agreement.
- Display or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than a Secure Network, save as permitted elsewhere in this Agreement.
- Permit anyone other than Authorised or Walk-In-Users to access or use the Licensed Material, save as permitted elsewhere in this Agreement.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.