Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Gale Digital Scholar Lab is a tool for searching and data-mining.
- all currently enrolled full or part-time students of University of Turku
- currently employed faculty and staff
Authorized users may
- access and use Digital Scholar Lab for purposes of personal, non-commercial, academic text and data mining of source content
- "Text and Data Mining" means the performance of automated searches of source content, the sorting, parsing,addition or removal of linguistic structures, and the selection and limited inclusion of content into an index or database for purposes of classification or recognition of relationships and associations for non-commercial research purposes only.
- download, view and print and/or make paper or electronic copies of citations, abstracts, full text or portions of source content for educational research and personal non-commercial use only
- distribute outputs of text and data mining, provided, that where snippets and/or bibliographic metadata are distributed, they must be accompanied by a DOI link that points back to the individual full text article or book chapter where images or text excerpts are used. Distriputed outputs must include: "Some rights reserved. This work permits non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited".
- access Digital Scholar Lab only via Authorised Sites (University of Turku). Remote access only with University of Turku's usename
Authorised users may not
- use Digital Scholar Lab other than via Authorized Site (University of Turku)
- download no more than 10.000 source content documents per session
- use snippets of text from individual full text articles or book chapters of more than 200 characters (excluding text entity matches or bibliographic metadata)
- abridge, modify, translate or create any derivate work based on the licensed content included in the Digital Scholar Lab
- remove, obscure or modify in any way copyright notices, other notices or disclaimers as they appear in the dataset
- substantially or systematically reproduce, retain or distribute any source content in its entirety
- extract, develop or use the dataset in any direct or indirect commercial activity
- use any robots, spiders or any other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.