Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
A database of deceptive and predatory academic journals.
- currently enrolled students, faculty, staff and visiting scholars
- on-site users of the Licensee's physical location(s).
- access the Platform only if you are an Authorized User
- access the Platform to conduct research and to review publications
- use the Platform to research prospective publications for your own publishing considerations and for reviewing the credentials and data regarding publications.
You may not
- use the Access to create or attempt to create a database, compilation or arrangement of information that is intended to compete with the Platform, or to bring into disrepute or defame Cabell or any third party.
- share your Access with any individual who is not an Authorized User, whether via timeshare, service bureau, or by other means.
- copy, distribute, prepare derivatives of, display, or claim ownership of any expression, opinion, review, image, arrangement, or compilation accessed on the Platform. Cabell is the exclusive holder of right to all copyrights in and to the Platform.
- attempt to or make any commercial use of the Access or the Platform, nor seek to license, resell, rent, lease, distribute, market, commercialize, or otherwise transfer the Access or any of the information provided via the Platform to any third party.
- remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices of right that are placed on or in the Platform.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.