Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
JoVE Journal Collections (13) + 5 Science Education Series (Adv. Biology, Basic Biology, Clinical Skills, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry)
- current members of the faculty, full-time and part-time students, researchers and other staff
- Walk-In Users (individuals who are using computer terminals within the Library premises)
Authorized and walk-in users may
- access, search, browse and view the licensed materials
- print and download a reasonable portion of the text articles in licensed materials
- incorporate links to the licensed materials on the licensee's web sites, course packs, electronic reserves and course management systems
- transmit single text articles from the licensed materials to other authorized users or third party colleagues for their educational or research use
- the licensee may incorporate a reasonable portion of the text articles in the licensed materials in course packs or electronic reserve collections for use in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by the licensee to the authorized users.
Licensee and authorized users may not:
- remove or alter the authors' names or the publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the licensed materials
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the licensed materials
- mount or distribute any part of the licensed material on any electronic network, including internet
- use any part of the licensed materials in commercial use
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
sing secure electronic, paper or intermediated means such as Ariel, licensee may fulfill occasional requests for text articles in licensed materials from other institutions, a practice commonly called Interlibrary Loan.