Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Passport is an Euromonitor product , it provides data and insight on industries, economies and consumers worldwide, helping our clients analyse market context and identify future trends.
- Students, faculty and staff of University of Turku at the time they access Passport
- Walk-in users or alumni are NOT authorized
Authorized users may:
- browse and search Passport and display materials on the screen
- make and save to an electronic file digital copies of extracts of the materials
- print out copies of the materials and to photocopy them for use in the course of the authorized user's research or private study for academic purposes
- make electronic and paper copies to other authorized users
- to reproduce substantial and limited amounts of the materials in the authorized user's own course work, reports, projects and similar which he or she creates for academic purposes only
- in the case of faculty only, to reproducs a reasonable portion of any individual work or item in course pack in hard copy or electronic form and to distribute such course packs to authorized users only
- all materials reproduced must "Source: attribute"Source: Euromonitor International Limited [insert year of creation] All rights reserved"
Authorized Users may not:
- any use specified as permitted, requires Euromonitor's prior written consent
- no form of commercial use shall be permitted
- publish or redistribute or make available to third parties extracts ferom the materials
- systematically scrape, crawl, harvest, retrieve or otherwise gather by electronic means any data or other content
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices
- use the service to create a derivate work, product or service
- damage the commercial interests of Euromonitor
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.