Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
This encyclopedia's 30,000 entries cover all genres and periods of popular music from 1900 to the present day, including jazz, country, folk, rap, reggae, techno, musicals, and world music. The expanded Fourth Edition includes thousands of new entries on trends, styles, record labels, venues, and music festivals. Key dates, biographies, and further reading are provided for artists covered, along with complete discographies that include record labels, release dates, and a 5-star album rating system.
- individual who is authorised by the Licensee to access the Licensee's information services available through the Licensee's Secure Network and who is
- affiliated with the Licensee as a current student, faculty, library patron or employee, whether from a computer or terminal on the Licensee's Secure Network, or offsite via a modem link to a valid IP address on the Licensee's Secure Network
- physically present on the Licensee's premises
Authorised users may
- access the Licensed Works by means of a Secure Network in order to search the Licensed Works and to view, retrieve, and display portions thereof
- print out single copies of short extracts from the Licensed Works
- electronically save short extracts from the Licensed Works
Authorised users may not
- use all or any part of the Licensed Works for any Commercial Use
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire, or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Works
- systemically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Works for any purposes
- display or distribute any part of the Licensed Works on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than a Secure Network
- remove or alter Licensor's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Works
- permit anyone other than Authorised Users to access or use the Licensed Works
- infringe any copyright, violate any proprietary right or invasive any privacy rights
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.