Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Researchers can track the careers of artists and review their materials and methods, and find books by and about artists, as well as interviews, profiles, and much more. Indexing of art reproductions helps users find virtually any work of interest—including works by emerging artists—as well as examples of styles and movements in art.
- employees, students (University of Turku)
- registered partons, walk-in patrons, or other persons affiliated with Licensee
Authorised users may
- download or print limited copies of citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof provided information is used solely in accordance with copyright law
- create printouts of materials retrieved through the Databases or Services via on-line printing, off-line printing, facsimile or electronic mail
- all reproduction and distribution of such printouts, and all downloading and electronic storage of materials retrieved throug the Databases or Services shall be for internal or personal use
Authorised users may not
- use the Database or Services as a component of or the basis of any other publication prepared for sale
- download all or parts of the Databases or Services in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a collection of materials comprising all or part of the Databases or Services
- dublicate or alter the Databases or Services or any of the content therein in any manner or use same for sale or distribution
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.