Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
BioOne is a global, not-for-profit collaboration bringing together scientific societies, publishers, and libraries to provide access to critical, peer-reviewed research in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
No access to full text articles published after 2015.
- current members of the faculty and other staff of the Licensee (University of Turku) (whether on permanent, temporary, contract, or visting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network and who have been issued a password or other authentication by the Licensee
- other persons who are permitted to use the Licensee's library or information service
Authorized users may
- search, view, retrieve, and display the Licensed Materials
Printing and downloading
- print a copy or download and save individual articles or items of the Licensed Materials for personal use
Sharing and distributing
- download a copy of individual articles or items of the Licensed Materials and share the same with other Authorized Users or other individual scholars collaborating in a specific research project with such Authorized Users, provided that it is held and accessed with a network that is not accessible to any person not directly involved in such collaboration and provided that it is deleted from such network immediately upon completion of the collaboration
- distribute a copy of individual articles or items of the Licensed Materials in print or electronic form to other Authorized Users or to other individual scholars collaborating with Authorized Users but only for the purposes of research or private study
- this sub-section will include distribution of a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student Authorized User in a class at the Licensee's institution
- incorporate parts of the Licensed Material in printed Course Packs and Electronic Reserve Collections and in Virtual Learning Environments for the use of Authorized Users in the course of instruction at the Licensee's institution, but not for Commercial Use. Each item will carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and author of extract, title and author of work, and publisher.
- copies of such items shall be deleted by the Licensee when they are no longer used for such purpose
- course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as audio or Braille, may also offered to Authorized Users who, in the reasonable opinion of the Licensee, are visually impaired
- use individual parts of the Licensed Materials within Learning Objects for Licensee's teaching, learning, or training purposes
- use Text Mining technologies to derive information from the Licensed Materials
Authorized users may not
Printing and copying
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts, or make multiple copies of any part of the Licensed Materials for any purpose other than expressly permitted
- prepare derivative works or download, mount, or distribute any part of the Licensed Materials on any electronic system or network, including without limitation the Internet and World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network, except where expressly permitted
- remove or alter the author's names or copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials
BioOne's explicit written permission must be obtained to order to:
- use for the purpose of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire, or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Materials
- use all or any part of the Licensed Materials for any commercial use
- systematically distribute the whole or any part of the Licensed Materials to anyone other than Authorized Users
- publish, distribute, or make available the Licensed Materials, works based on the Licensed Materials or works which combine them with any other material
- alter, abridge, adabt or modify the Licensed Materials. No alteration of the words or their order is permitted
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may supply to an Authorized User or another library a copy of individual document being part of the Licensed Materials by post, fax or electronic transmission via the Internet or otherwise, for the purposes of research private study but not for Commercial Use.