Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Early European Books traces the history of printing in Europe from its origins through to the close of the seventeenth century.
- currently enrolled students, faculty, staff, visiting scholars (University of Turku)
- walk-in patrons while they are on-site
Authorised users may
- display and use information contained in the Products for educational, scientific, or research purposes, including illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research or analysis, provided that in doing so Authorised Users do not violate an express provision of the Agreement
Downloading and printing
- download or create printouts of a reasonable portion of the articles or other works contained in the Products so long as each work is retrieved directly from the on-line database system in a manner that causes a "hit" to be registered on the on-line system for each and every print or digital copy
- All reproduction and distribution of such printouts, and all downloading and electronic storage of materials retrieved through the Products shall be for your own internal or personal use as allowed under the doctrines of "fair use" and "fair dealing".
- include articles or other works contained in a Product in electronic reserves systems so long as such use employs durable links to the Products so that a "hit" is registered on ProQuest's on-line platform each time a student views the work on reserve
- provide to a third party colleague minimal, insubstantial amounts of materials retrieved from the Products for personal use or scholarly, educational or scientific research use in hard copy or electronically, provided that in no case any such sharing is done in a manner or magnitude as to act as a replacement for the recipient's or recipient insitution's own subscription to either the Products or the purchase of the underlying Work.
Authorised users may not
- download all or parts of a Product in a systematic or regular manner or so as to create a collection of materials comprising all or a material subset of a Product whether such collection is in electronic or print form
- redistirbute any material retrieved from the Products nor allow any use that will infringe the copyright or other proprietary right of ProQuest or its licensors
- use the Products to create products or perform services which compete or interfere with those of ProQuest or its licensors
- export or otherwise exploit the scholar profiles for mass mailings or similar marketing purposes
- use automated searches againts ProQuest systems with the exception of nonburdensome federated search services. Data maining is prohibited.
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Interlibrary Loan of materials retrieved from the Products is allowed provided that the loan is not done in a manner or magnitude that would replace the recipient library's own subscription to either the Products or the purchase of the underlying Work (e.g., newspaper, magazine or book), and that you comply with any special terms imposed by specific content providers or licensors. With respect to our ProQuest Dissertations& Thesis product and other electronic archives such as Early English Books Online, Interlibrary Loan is restricted to one printed copy of the specifically requested dissertation, book or pamphlet loaned out at any one time.