Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Amirsys Imaging Reference Center:
- a high-quality medical imaging database comprising 72 000 X-ray, computed tomography, magnetic resonance and ultrasound images. The database is available on OvidSP interface (at the top bar, not from the list of databases).
Amirsys Pathology Reference Center:
- over 2,100 diagnoses in all areas of diagnostic pathology
- written by pathology experts, supported by thousands of journal references
- students, faculty and staff of the University of Turku
- walk-in users authorized by, and on premises of Purchaser
Authorised users may
- view the content and data contained therein on terminals
- print data obtained from searches and make limited copies of such printed search results
- download data obtained from searches
Authorized users may not
- copy, duplicate, redistribute, retransmit, publish, transfer or use commercially or otherwise exploit the Product
- upload, download, copy or redistribute the content in their entirety or lengthy sequence
- prepare derivative works or incorporation of the Products, in whole or in part, in any other work or system
- reverse engineering, decompiling or modification of the Products, in whole or part
- incorporate any part of the Products in printed or electronic course or study packs for the use of Authorized User in the course of instruction
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Purchaser may for interlibrary loan (ILL) purposes print data obtained from searches and transmit the printed document through Purchaser's traditional ILL policies and procedures.