Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Encyclopedia of Social Measurement covers and integrats both qualitative and quantitative approaches to social science and social measurement.
- the full-time and part-time students, faculty, staff and researches, and independent contractors of the Subscriber (University of Turku)
- individuals using computer terminals within the library facilities at the Sites permitted by the Subscriber to access the Subscribed Products
Authorized users may
- access, search, browse and view the Subscribed Products
Printing, downloading and storing
- print, make electronics copies of and store for the exclusive use of such Authorized User individual items from the Subscribed Products
- incorporate links to the Subscribed Products on the Subscriber's intranet and internet websites and in electronic coursepacks, reserves and course management systems and instructor websites, provided that the appearance of such links and/or statements accompanying such links will be changed as reasonably requested by Elsevier
- provide print or electronic copies of individual items from the Subscribed Products to other Authorized Users and to third-party colleagues for their scholarly or research use
- access, search, browse, view, print, make electronic copies and store for the exclusive use of such Authorized User certain journal articles and book chapters from the SciVerse ScienceDirect online service that are not subscribed to as part of the Subscribed Products, with each twenty-four (24) hour access period for a selected article or chapter, a "Transaction"
Authorized users may not
Reproducing and redistributing
- substantially or systematically reproduce, retain or redistribute the Subscribed Products
- divulge any passwords or credentials to any third party
- abridge, modify, translate or create any derivative work based on the Subscribed Products
- remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices, other notices or disclaimers as they appear in the Subscribed Products
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Subscriber may print and deliver book chapters from the Subscribed Products to fulfill requests as part of the practice commonly known as "interlibrary loan" from non-commercial libraries located within the same country as the Subscriber.