Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- Database of Latin Dictionaries
- Lexicon des Mitterlaters online
- Library of Latin Texts
- all staff members emloyed by the Licensee (University of Turku), including temporary staff members
- students accredited by the Licensee; registered users of the Library
- visitors consulting the Database on-site, in the library/or on the campus
Authorized users may
- extract and re-utilize, for non-commercial purposes only, any insubstantial parts of the contents of the Database
Authorized users may not
- reproduce, distribute, modify, supplement or split the contents or stucture of the Database
- systematic extract and/or re-utilizate insubstantial Parts of the Database, conflicts with normal exploitation of the Database and causes prejudice to the legimate interests of the Publisiher
- transfer, sublet or confer the rights to third parties
- rearrange the Databasr or t set up derived Databases
Authorized Users should obtain, prior to use, an authorization in writing from the Publisher:
- for the purpose of illustration for teaching or scientific research, have the intention of using a substantial part extracted from the contents of the Database
- in such a case, Authorized User shall always mention the name of the Publisher and the designation of the Database
- other use of any substantial part is not allowed
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.