Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology 2013-15, 2018, 2019
- Biomedical Science and Medicine 2013, 2018, 2019
- Chemical Engineering 2013, 2018
- Clinical Denistry 2000-2010
- Clinical Medicine 2012, 2013
- Encyclopedia of Mental Health (2. ed.)
- Encyclopedia of Reproduction (Second edition)
- Encyclopedia: Hormones, Brain and Behavior, vol 4: Clinically important hormone effects on brain and behavior, 3rd edition
- Forensics 2013
- Health Professions 2012, 2013, 2018
- Immunology and Microbiology 2013, 2018, 2019
- Materials Science 2013, 2018, 2019
- Neuroscience 2013-15, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Pharmatology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science 2013, 2018, 2019
- Psychology 2013
- Specialty Medicine 2018
- the full-time and part-time students, faculty, staff, researches and independent contractors, retired librarians and retired researches of the Subscriber (University of Turku)
- individuals using computer terminals or otherwise within the library facilities
Authorized users may
- access, search, browse, view and display to other Authorized Users the Subscribed Products
Printing, downloading and storing
- print, photocopy and download, electronically save and store for the exclusive use of such Authorized User a a reasonable amount of articles, abstracts, records or chapters from the Subscribed Products ("Excerpts")
- this exclusive use will include the use by teaching staff of such Excerpts in electronic presentations and the right to present such electronic presentations during lectures for credited courses, but will explicitly exclude the provision of copies of such presentations and/or Excerpts to Authorized Users
- provide print or electronic copies (including via email) of individual items from the Subscribed Products to other Authorized Users and to third-party colleagues for their scholarly or research use
- incorporate links to the Subscribed Products on the Institutions' intranet and internet websites and incorporate both links and downloaded articles, abstracts and book chapters in electronic course packs, reserves and course management systems and instructor websites,provided that the downloaded and printed content shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, title, author and publisher and that the appearance of such links and/or statements accompanying such links shall be changed as reasonably requested by Elsevier and the Institutions obtain the prior written consent of Elsevier for use in connection with any non-credit courses
- Istitutions and Authrorized Users may in addition offer coursepacks in non-electronic, non-print perceptible form to Authorized Users who are reading impaired
- access, search, browse, view, print, make electronic copies and store for the exclusive use of such Authorized User certain book chapters from the SciVerse ScienceDirect online service that are not subscribed to as part of the Subscribed Products, with each twenty-four (24) hour access period for a selected article or chapter, a "Transaction"
- use Braille displays, voice sunthesizers and other devices to enable the use of the Subscribed Products
Authorized users may not
Reproducing and redistributing
- substantially or systemically reproduce, retain or redistribute the Subscribed Products
- abridge, modify, translate or create derivative work based on Subscribed Products
- remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices, other notices or disclaimers as they appear in the Subscribed Products
- use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices to continously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link, index or disrupt the working of the Subscribed Products
- divulge any passwords or credentials to any third party
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Subscriber may print and deliver (including via Ariel or similar document delivery software) book chapters from the Sucscribed Products to fulfill requests as part of the practice commonly known as "interlibrary loan" from non-commercial libraries located within the same country as the Subscriber.