Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Nearly 2,000 historical newspapers from all 50 states provide an unparalleled record of the people, issues and events that shaped America.
Chronicles the evolution of American history, culture and daily life from 1690 to 1922.
- library staff, faculty and patrons/students of the Customer's institution or organization (Turku university)
- other users of the Customer's on-site computer facilities (walk-in users)
Authorised users may
- search, retrieval view, print, and download for non-commercial academic, educational and research purposes
Printing and downloading
- printing and downloading are limited to instubstantial portions of the data, for temporary storage
- reproduce or store only insubstantial portion of the Products, resulting from specific searches for Authorise Users' own non-commercial academic, educational and research purposes
Authorised users may not
- "all use is for non-commercial academic, educational and research purposes"
Modifying, publishing and transmission
- modify, publish, transmit (including, but not limited to, by way of e-mail, facsimile or other electorinic means), display, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of NewsBank
- the transmission of Content unless such transmission is between Authorized Users
- store or use any portion of the Products in a searchable database without written permission of NewsBank
- remove or alter any copyright or other notices within the Product
- use any portion of Product for purposes of manual, automated or other machine-assisted indexing or classification of the other publications
- infringe the rights of NewBank or of any third parties
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
Customer (Turku university) shall not provide any material from any Product to fulfill an interlibrary loan request from another library or organization.