Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Electronic Enlightenment is a wide-ranging online collection of edited correspondence of the early modern period, linking people across Europe, the Americas and Asia from the early 17th to the mid-19th century.
- 8,002 correspondents
- 52 nationalities from Europe, Asia & the Americas
- 770 occupations
- 63,967 letters and documents
- Information on 59,847 manuscript and 100,285 early edition sources
- 282,850 scholarly annotations
- 11 languages, including English, French, German & Italian
- 1,460 links to and from the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
- External links to over 50 other online resources
- an individual who is authorised by the Licensee to access Licensee's information services available through the Licensee's Secure Network and who is
- affiliated with the Licensee as a current student, faculty, library patron or employee
- physically present on the Licensee's premises (walk-in users)
Authorised Users may
- use the Licensed Work by means of a Secure Network for the purposes of research, teaching, and private study
- access the Licensed Work by means of a Secure Network in order to search the Licensed Work and to view, retrieve, and display portions thereof
- electronically save short extracts from the Licensed Work
- print out single copies of short extracts from the Licensed Work
Authorised Users may not
- use all or any part of the Licensed Work for any Commercial Use
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire, or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Work
Printing and copying
- systemically make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Work for any purposes
Displaying and distributing
- display or distribute any part of the Licensed Work on any electornic network, including without limitation to the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than a Secure Network
- remove or alter the Licensor's or any other copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Work
- permit anyone other than Authorised Users to access or use the Licensed Work
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.