Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- Social and Political Science 2017 ebooks
- Geography Ebook Collection
- current members of the faculty and other staff of the Licensee (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the Library Premises or from such other places where Authorised Users work or study and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication
- persons who are permitted to use the Licensee's library or information service and access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within Library Premises
Authorised Users may
- browse, search, retrieve, display, download, print and store individual chapters for scholary research, educational and personal use as long as such use in accordance with Fear Dealing principles of English and International copyright Law
- use a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials in the preparation of course packs or other educational materials including e-Reserves and access controlled websites
Copying and storing
- copy and store single copies of a reasonable number of chapters
- send single chapters to research colleagues outside of the institution of the Participating Library for the purpose of non commercial educational and scholary use
Authorised Users may not
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Materials
- sell, resell, sublicense, rent or hire, transfer or Commercial use of the Licensed Materials
Copying and storing
- copy and store entire books
- systemically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts or make multiple copies of any part of the Licensed Materials for any purpose other than expressly permitted by the Licensee
- publish, distibute or make available the Licensed Materials, works based on the Licensed Materials or works which combine them with any other material, other than as permitted in the Licence without the Licensors' Express Permission
- prepare derivative works or download, mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic system or network, inlcuding without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, except where expressly permitted by the Licence
- reverse engineer, decompile, alter, abridge or otherwise modify the Licensed Materials or any part of them for any purpose whatsoever, excpet as expressly provided in the License
- remove or alter the author's names or the Licensor's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials
- disclose passwords or other access information to any third party
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may fulfil Inter Library Loan requests for Perceptual Licensed Materials wheter by post or fax or secure transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing, for the purposes of research or private study and not for Commercial Use, a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document being part of the Perceptual Licensed Materials.
The Licensee may not fulfil interlibrary loan requests for non-Perceptual Licensed Materials.