Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Updated annually, Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology Online gives you instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship in the field of sociology.
- Since 2007, there have been 18 batches of updates published which have revised 85 online entries and added 67 new entries to the encyclopedia.
- current member of the staff of the Licensee (University of Turku) (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the premises of the Licensee and from such other places where Authorised Users work or study and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication
- walk-in users: persons who are not Authorised Users but who are registered as permitted users of the Licensee's library or information service
- access to the Licensed Materials only from computer terminals within the Library Premises
Authorised users and walk-in users may
- search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Material
- electronically save parts of the Licensed Material for personal use
- print off single copies of parts of the Licensed Material
- distribute single copies of parts of the Licensed Material in print or electronic form to other Authorised Users
Only Authorised Users may
- incorporate parts of the Licensed Material in printed or electronic Course or Study Packs for the use of Authorised Users in the course of instruction. Each such item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and author of extract, title and author of work, and publisher.
- copies of such items shall be deleted by the Licensee when they are no longer required for such purpose
- course packs in non-electronic non-print perceptible form, such as audio or Braille, may also offered to Authorised users who, in the reasonable opinion of the Licensee, are visually impaired
Authorised users or Walk-in Users may not
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of the sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Materials
Printing and electronic copying
- systemically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Material for any purpose except for Authorised Users
- provide, by electronic means, to a user at another library or elsewhere, a retained electronic copy of any part of the Licensed Material
- mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electonic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network without Publisher's explicit written permission
- remove or alter authors' names or the Publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Material
- divulge passwords or other access information to any third party
The Publisher's explicit written permission must be obtained in order to
- use the whole or any part of the Licensed Material for any Commercial Use
- systematically distribute the whole or part of the Licensed Material to anyone other than Authorised Users
- publish, distribute or make available the Licensed Material, works based on the Licensed Material or works which combine it with any other material
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Licensed Material. No alteration of the words or their order is permitted
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may supply to an Authorised User of another library (whether by post, fax, or secure electronic transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing), for purposes of research or private study, a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document.