Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
As the most important bibliographic source of information in German studies, BdSL is an indispensible reference work. There are citations to monographs and to articles and reviews in journals, collected studies, and newspapers.
- employees, permanent teaching staff, guest faculty, and student of the university of Licensee (University of Turku)
- all library users who access the database on its premises
Authorized users may
- access the content of the online version of the BdSL
Dipslaying, downloading and printing
- display BdSL and download and print small segments of it
- create single copies of a reasonable number of individual records
Authorized users may not
- create derivative works based on the content of the database
- unauthorized copy of individual records or other contents of the online version of BdSL
- grant third parties any such permissions
- alter the content of the database, to adapt, change, transform, or translate it
- use the material in a manner that would infringe the copyright of this material
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.