Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
- Part 1. 17th Century British Library Newspapers
- Part 2. 18th Century British Library Newspapers
- Part 3. 1780-1950 British Newspapers
- 19th Century British Newspapers contains full runs of influential national and regional newspapers representing different political and cultural segments of 19th-century British society.
- all currently enrolled full or part-time students of the Client (University of Turku)
- currently employed faculty (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis), teaching staff, administrations and staff in the Client
- any person who is not a member of the student or faculty and who holds a current, valid library card (walk in users) from the Client
Authorized users may
- use of Archieve Materials for educational and research purposes only
Copying and storing
- copy, store, use, and modify the Archive Materials only for the internal, educational or research purposes of the Client or his or her own personal educational or research purposes
- distribute insubstantial extracts from Archive Materials provided that:
- the distribution is only for educational or research purposes and is not for commercial purposes
- the distribution is incidental to some other purpose. For example, inclusion of an illustrative extract in an article for an academic publication, a textbook or an examination paper
- each extract is immediately followed in clear and legible text by reference to the Archive Product and
- no more than three extracts from the Archive Product may be distributed in a single work, where a work includes but is no limited to, an article, a textbook or an examination paper
Authorized users may not
- commercially exploit all or any of the materials that comprise the Archive Materials
- distribute the Archive Materials to any person that is not an Authorized User
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Client may supply to an authorized user of a Participating Member ("Recipient"), in hard copy format or electronically, a single article or item from the Archive Materials for the purposes only of that Recipient's reseach or private study, provided that
- the copy is used by the Recipient only in hard copy format
- the Recipient doesn't, in hard copy or electronic format, distribute or otherwise make the copy available to any other person
- the Recipient makes no commercial use of the copy and
- the Recipient, the Authorized User and the Client comply at all times with the rules of the Approved Library Loan Scheme from time to time in force