Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
First World War is primary source material for the study of the First World War, from personal narratives and printed books to military files, propaganda pamphlets and strong visual documents. The material is complemented by a range of contextual secondary material, including scholarly essays, case studies and interactive maps.
- full and part time students (including students enrolled in distance education programs offered or sponsored by the Licensee) and employees (including faculty, staff, alumni, affiliated researchers and independent contractors)
- walk-ins: patrons not affiliated with the Licensee who are physically present on the Licensee's premises
Authorised Users may
- use the Licensed Materials for the purposes of research, education, or other non-commercial use
- download, retain, store and use unlimited portions of the Licensed Materials
- print a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials
Printing and storing (teaching purposes)
- Authorised users who are members of the Licensee's faculty or staff may download and print and use for teaching purposes copies of a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for the purpose of making multi-source collection of information for classroom use (course-pack) to be distributed to students at the Licensee's institution free of charge
- store in electronic format in secure electronic data files a reasonable portion of the Licenced Materials for use in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by the Licensee and/or its parent institution
- transmit to a third party colleague in hard copy or electronically, minimal, insubstantial amounts (defined as no more than 5 % of the total collection) of the Materials for personal use or scholary, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for re-sale.
Authorised Users may not
- use the Licensed Materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the sale of the Licensed Materials or bulk reproduction or distribution of the Licensed Materials in any form
- re-publish any items from the Licensed Materials, unless Authorized User has first obtained copyright permission from the appropriate copyright holder or archive
- modify, change or develop the Licensed Materials in any way or create a derivative work of the Licensed Materials without the prior written permission of Licensor
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the Licensed Materials
- infringe any moral rights (Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or if such acts take place outside the UK, in accordance with any equivalent legislation applicable in that territory) that subsist in respect of the Licensed Materials
- remove, bypass, circumvent, neutralize, or modify any of the technological protection measures used for the Licensed Materials
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.