Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The latest version of the New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics contains thousands of articles from experts in their field. New articles are added to the database every three months.
- every member of the teaching and research staff emloyed by or otherwise accredited to the Licensee (University of Turku) whether full-time or part time
- every student enrolled or accredited to the Licensee for the puproses of full-time or part-time attendance
- inidividual members of the public registered as users of the Licensee's library or information service
- inidividual members of the public permitted to use the Licensee's library or information services
Authorised users may
- use the Licensed Material for research, teaching, and private study
Printing and downloading
- print and/or downlaod individual articles and other items from searches of the Licensed Material, but not more than one per cent in aggregate of the Licensed Material, for research, teaching, and private study purposes by means of workstations located at the Site(s)
- create a hypertext link to any part of the Licensed Material provided that no person other than an Authorised User may use such hypertext link
Authorised users may not
- sell, distribute, license, rent or otherwise exploit the Licensed Material, or any element of it, for any commercial purpose
Sharing and transmitting
- make the Licenced Material, or any element of it, available by any means to persons other than Authorized Users
- make the Licensed Material, or any element of it, available on, or by, electronic bulletin boards, new groups, Web sites, FTP or any other means of posting or transmitting material on the Internet, an on-line service or wide area network
- use the Licensed Material to create any derivative work, product or service, or merge the Licensed Material with any other product, database, or service
- make mass, automated or systematic extractions form or hard storage of the Licensed Material
- remove or obscure the Licensor's copyright notice from the Licensed Material including hard-copy print-outs
- alter, amend, modify, translate, or change the Licensed Material
- undertake any activity which may have a damaging effect on the Licensor's ability to achieve revenue through selling and marketing the Licensed Material
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may reproduce single copies of individual articles from the Licensed Material in hard copy form for distribution without charge in hard copy form (but not electronically) to individual libraries of not for profit, non commercial organisations in accordance with fair usage guidelines.