Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
Karger ebooks includes
- Karger eBooks Non-Serials Collection: 1997-2013
- Karger eBooks Serials Collection 2009-2011
- Karger eBooks Serials Collection 2012-2014
- Karger eBook Series Collection 2015-2017
- Karger eBook Series Collection 2018
- Karger Online Publications
- current members of the faculty and other staff of the Licensee
- individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the Library Premises or from such other places where Authorized Users work or study on campus and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication together with
- other persons who are permitted to use the Licensee's library or information service and access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within the Library Premises (otherwise known as "walk-ins")
Authorized users may
- search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials
- electronically save individual articles and/or book chapters, or items of the individual articles and/or book chapters for personal use
- print a copy of parts of the Licensed Materials for personal use.
- provide print or electronic copies of individual items taken from the Licensed Materials to national or international pharmaceutical regulatory authorities for the purpose of, or in anticipation of, regulatory approval of pharmaceutical products or patent and/or trdaemark applications or other legal or regulatory purposes in respect of the Licensee's products or services.
- distribute a copy of individual articles and/or book chapters, or items of the individual articels and/or book chapters in print or electronic form only to other Authorized Users within the institution (for the avoidance of doubt, this subclause shall include the distribution of a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student Authorized User in a class at the Licensee's institution)
Open Access License
Authorised users may not
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Materials
Copying and transmit
- copy, distribute, transmit or otherwise reproduce material from Electronic Journals and/or Books/Active Books; store such material in an form or medium in a retrieval system
- systemically make print or make electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Materials for any purpose (other than temporary backup copies)
- transmit such material, directly or indirectly, for use in ant paid service or for systematic distribution
Downloading and storing
- download and/or store an entire issue of an Electronic Journal and/or an Electronic Book and/or ActiveBooks or its equivalent
- integrate material from the Electronic Journals or Books with other material or otherwise create dervative works in any medium. This is not meant to prohibit quotations for purposes of comment, criticism or similar scholarly purposes
- remove or alter the author's names or the Publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials
- mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including, without limitation, the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Licensed Materials, neither their words nor their order, except to the extent necessary to make them perceptible on a computer screen or as otherwise permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted
With regard to Karger ActiveBooks only, authorised users may not
- make electronic copies of individual items taken from the Licensed Materials for storage on the Authorised User's computer
- make backup copies of the Licensed Materials
- distribute single copies of individual items taken from the Licensed Materials electronic format to other Authorised Users
- load the Licensed Materials on Licensee's server on the Secure Network
- supply to Authorised Users, by electronic means, copies of one or more indivual items taken from the Licensed Materials
Open Access License
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may supply to an Authrorized User of another library within the same country as the Licensee either by post or fax transmission, for the purpose of research or private study and not for commercial use, a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document which is part of the Licensed Materials - ActiveBooks to be excluded. For avoidance of doubt, electronic transmissions are not permitted without the express prior written consent of the Publisher.