Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
The encyclopaedic coverage and high academic standard of the work, the interdisciplinary and contemporary approach and clear and accessible presentation have made the New Pauly the unrivalled modern reference work for the ancient world.
- current members of the faculty and other staff of the Licensee (University of Turku) (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee, who are permitted to access the Secure Network from within the Library Premises or from such other places where Authorized Users work or study and who have been issued by the Licensee with a password or other authentication
- persons who are permitted to use Licensee's library or information service and access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within Library Premises (walk-in users)
Authorised users may
- search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials
Copying and saving
- print a copy or download and save Documents for personal use
Distibuting and sharing
- distribute a copy of Documents in print or electronic form to other Authorized Users or to other individual scholars collaborating with Authorized Users but only for the purposes or research and private study; for the avoidance of doubt, this sub-clause shall include the distibution of a copy for teaching purposes to each individual student Authorized User in a class at the Licensee's institution
- download a copy of Documents and share the same with Authorized Users or other individual scholars collaborating in a specific research project with such Authorized Users provided that is held and accessed within a closed network that is not accessible to any person not directly involved in such collaboration and provided that it is deleted from such network immediately upon completion of the collaboration
- use individual parts of the Licensed Materials within Learning Objects for the Licensee's teaching, learning or training purposes
- use Text Mining technologies to derive information from the Licensed Materials
Authorised users may not
- use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of the Licensed Materials
- systemically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts or make multiple copies of any part of the Licensed Materials for any purpose other than expressly permitted
- prepare derivative works or download, mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic system or network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than Secure Network
- remove or alter the authors' names or the Publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials
- reverse engineer, decompile, alter, abdridge or otherwise modify the Licensed Materials or any part of them for any purpose whatsoever
The Publisher's explicit written permission must be obtained in order to
- use all or any part of the Licensed Materials for any Commercial Use
- systemically distribute the whole or any part of the Licensed Materials to anyone other than Authorized Users
- publish, distribute or make available the Licensed Materials, works based on the Licensed Materials or works which combine with any other material
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Licensed Materials, except to the extent necessary to make them perceptible on a computer screen to Authorized Users. For avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
The Licensee may supply to an Authorized User of another library within the same country as the Licensee, whether by post or fax or secure transmission , using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing, for the purposes or research or private study and not for Commercial Use, a single paper copy of an electronic original of a Document.