Näyttää siltä, että selaimesi on Internet Explorer 11 tai vanhempi. Selainta ei tueta, joten käytä muuta selainta.
eReference Works - e-books in the fields of information technology, biophysics and nanotechnology.
- Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Encyclopedia of Social Network Analysis and Mining
- full time and part time faculty members, staff members, researches and contractors (University of Turku)
- students (University of Turku)
- walk-in users
Authorised users may
- access, browse, view, collate, display, search and retrieve the Content
Storing and printing
- download, store on a hard drive or removable media drive, print and copy in paper and digital form single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content
- use single articles, chapters or other individual items of the Content for the preparation of academic and other educational course materials including print-outs, copies in print and digital format with all rights notices duly presented
Authorised users may not
- directly or indirectly use or assist any third part to use the Content for any commercial or monetary purposes including without limitation any sale, resale, loan, transfer or upload of the Content to a commercial entity's internet website, or otherwise charge a fee for access ("Commercial Use")
- re-distribute, reproduce or transmit the Content by any means including eletronic (e. g. via e-mail) nor post it on their personal or public websites or on public networks
- systemically download any content
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright or other notices, trademarks, logos, service marks or any other proprietary rights appearing in or on the Content
- update, change, revise, adapt, modify, translate, transform or create any derivative work of the Content
Access by IP-address in the university network.
Remote access is permitted for Authorized Users using University of Turku's utu-username.
As permitted by fair use rules or other limitations to copyright provided for by applicable national laws and regulations, Licensee may deliver one copy of a journal article or book chapter as hard copy to another library, for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use, but in no case for Commercial Use or for any other purposes prohibited by the License Agreement.